I need a Pentair service technician or dealer for pool equipment repairs in the Southeast Massachusetts area near Franklin, MA.

npkr

Feb 9, 2013
Hello,
I have accumulated multiple pool equipment issues that need diagnosis and repair. My Pentair salt chlorine generator and Jandy floor valve motor both do not work; I suspect the Pentair automation panel/power supply is not delivering power to both of these items. My Pentair heater itself is also not working now. Finally, my landscape lights will not turn on using the Pentair remote control ( the remote is working properly- it seems to be the automation panel that is the problem). Equipment was installed in 2012. I have an in-ground (gunite) pool.

Could forum members suggest some competent Pentair or other pool equipment service technicians in the southeast Massachusetts area (near Franklin/Foxboro, MA)? I do not get the feeling that my pool service company has the expertise to diagnose and repair these problems.
Thank you!

Your best bet is to call around to pool companies or electrical companies and get quotes or get someone out there to give you a quote.. The more quotes the better and also find someone who you can work with... You may need an electrician and a pool tech... :)

Your best bet is to call around to pool companies or electrical companies and get quotes or get someone out there to give you a quote.. The more quotes the better and also find someone who you can work with... You may need an electrician and a pool tech... :)
Thank you. That's what I've started to do but I was hoping someone knew a good pool equipment technician in the area.

Reactions: cowboycasey
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.