Bronze Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
SE Kansas
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
LOL, I went to Walmart and was browsing the pool section and got a recommendation to google "troublefreepool", it's a smallish town, word is getting round!!:kim::fish::party::google::goodjob::swim::testkit:

That's Great! I will admit anytime I`m in Walmart I stroll by pool aisle looking for lost pool souls.

I`ll start a conversation about pools, testing, maintenance, and if I feel they are interested I begin my TFP testimonial.

I have had many takers that will write down TFP web or type into their smart phone.

That's Great! I will admit anytime I`m in Walmart I stroll by pool aisle looking for lost pool souls.
I`ll start a conversation about pools, testing, maintenance, and if I feel they are interested I begin my TFP testimonial.
I have had many takers that will write down TFP web or type into their smart phone.

That's exactly what I do! heehee This place is GREAT!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.