I got the Intex Automatic Pool Cleaner

Idk but I'm buying one of these this weekend. I wish i had a skimmer though. While it is ok to walk around the pool while scooping the leaces out, it would be nice to see it without leaves and crud on the bottom. I'm below a huge live oak tree. It's not too bad.. yet

Don't be surprised if it doesn't move with a 1500 gph pump. I had a 1600 gph, and it just barely worked. I suggest a minimum of 2500 gph. Oh well, you've always wanted a bigger pump anyway, haven't you?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
my 2100 gallon shoots this thing around the pool pretty good. but i know next year i will going up in pump and filter size. i have to shut off my return line to the pool and just turn on the valve for the robot. not too bad but i would like to be able to run both the eyeball jet and the robot at the same time.

This is one that hooks up to where the water comes back into pool... normally there's a cover on that that has the little swivel thingy that you can swing around to Amy water whichever way you want it to go for circulation purposes... you should have at least this opening if not that part... can you provide a picture of where your water comes back into your pool?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.