I got the Intex Automatic Pool Cleaner

I think I have one I'm not using. I'll check tonight. You can have it if you want it. PM me your address.

This is one that hooks up to where the water comes back into pool... normally there's a cover on that that has the little swivel thingy that you can swing around to Amy water whichever way you want it to go for circulation purposes... you should have at least this opening if not that part... can you provide a picture of where your water comes back into your pool?
Were u asking me to do this?

Christi

Man, I can't get this dang robot to run. I dropped it down to just 2 hoses. I have the 2,500 GPH pump + salt water + 22" round pool. I can feel the water shooting out of the robot, but it seems like it's not enough oomf to make it go. I'm going to make triple sure the metal clamps are tight. Like I said, I removed a lot of the extra hoses because I was suspicious of the "leaky" coupling design.

I also noticed that the robots caster wheels are designed so that they kind of stay in a sideways position.

Any hints ideas to get this robot a moving?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
You need to open it up and see if the motor inside is seated tightly or if it's loose... the first one that I got seemed like it should be working but the motor was not tight , it moved back and forth a little bit so therefore the water was shooting out the end but not at full force because it was good being diverted sideways a little bit

jeffchap, thanks for the quick reply! The problem was so simple. Changed out the pump filter and BAM; the intex pool cleaner was zipping around. Crazy, the filter didn't seem that dirty. Guess I should have listened to the salt water system complaining about low flow. I'm going to switch to the sand filter system soon. These filters require changing weekly.

Honestly with what I know now I would totally spend $100 on this vacuum and not even blink... I actually removed one long and one short section of the hose to keep it from getting wrapped up around my ladder that's attached to my deck and I just leave it running all the time and my pool never needs to be vacuumed hardly at all

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.