I feel judged...

This requires a grain of salt, as I didn't live in the house a year ago. I insisted that they clear the pool that month for inspection, so I know the old pump ran a lot. At any rate, it's the right direction for sure!

y4mEAO-ht3sd46e23ZwynAKTvo-yFnakhghlU5pgq71gwpXwAawzO6vxdXgyd3etspLi-jgmsE7Xrqkb9dMvq0nAjttA1bD7uHPoZrPjgFDXHyXMqyW-wcojfHtSkO7i5v1Y0na9apRWIcEa0wl0iUH9Q8pePaXFLguivUx7j9hXDipb3yz1mzhrQBNDPUQUJGO4KzzfGsod-AyCq_2rbfZgQ

On the other hand, think of all the road wear and tear; gas for/from the car; etc you are saving by not having to drive to the community pool every day. All evens out. Enjoy!

I recently discovered the same thing with my electric co. They have it down to 15 min increments. I can see when the pump kicks on. :( It's funny to see that jump and drop just for a simple pump!! Guess it might be time to get a two speed.

My power company sends out paper versions of these usage reports. I am pretty sure our pump uses more electricity than the heat pump. It is ridiculous. Anyone know if a dual speed pump would really save much in operating costs?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.