Human Wave Pool.

The other scary aspect of that is that there is zero room for anyone to move. If someone accidentally flipped over or went under, they could easily drown without anyone realizing it.

Darwin’s Law in action …. stupidity has a price.

It is a movie. Probably CGI and AI produced people.

You can’t believe any videos now with deep fakes.

It is a movie. Probably CGI and AI produced people.

You can’t believe any videos now with deep fakes.

I’ve been wondering but I think @mknauss (aka, the Marty-Bot) might be an AI generated deep fake planted into the source code of TFP … no way a real human can achieve those kinds of daily post rates ….

I’ve been wondering but I think @mknauss (aka, the Marty-Bot) might be an AI generated deep fake planted into the source code of TFP … no way a real human can achieve those kinds of daily post rates ….
There are many types of bots out on the net…

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Everyone looking at this picture will see a different instantly generated artificial human.

Every time you look, it will be different.

Last edited:
You can always tell it’s an AI generated fake because there will never be real humans in the background. And the image will always be in some “portrait” mode where the background is out of focus.

When confronted with a possible AI deep fake simply ask the “person” to stand up and walk outside or around their office near a window … it will be readily apparent if they are human or fake.

Reactions: JamesW
You can always tell it’s an AI generated fake because there will never be real humans in the background. And the image will always be in some “portrait” mode where the background is out of focus.

When confronted with a possible AI deep fake simply ask the “person” to stand up and walk outside or around their office near a window … it will be readily apparent if they are human or fake.
Not so sure about that. How about this one? Background is pretty clear to me.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: JamesW

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.