Howdy from central Texas

j410berry

Mar 20, 2020
Leander, TX
We are putting in our first pool & are trying to make all the decisions related to that. Right now we've just started digging & need to finalize our tile, finishes, etc. Looking for opinions on design choices like that & I'm sure once we have it in, I'll be looking for advice on other things like upkeep and maintenance. I have a lot to learn & am very excited to find a community with some experience to go to for advice when I need it.

Welcome to the party. You are far ahead of most people who end up here at their wits end after battling problems. You can learn what you need to maintain your pool the easy way, with over the counter supplies. My links aren’t working at the moment, but search for the ‘ABCs Of water chemistry’. And read up on all the pool school articles that come up also.

There are several sections to post questions that will get you more specific answers, Feel free to ask away with whatever comes up. Whether they built a pool or bought their first house with a pool, everyone here has been in your shoes at some point. We got you.

Reactions: j410berry
Howdy j4010Berry! Good to have you join us here at TFP...The #1 Pool Care Forum in the world!

We hope you'll share your pool build with us from the proposal to the first swim....pics always welcome!! We can help you with decisions based on thousands of pool owners feedback on best practices and ideas.

Maddie :flower:

Reactions: j410berry