How to program both heat and cool (heat pump) through Pentair ScreenLogic?

KingpenM3

Jul 2, 2020
Louisiana
I might not be seeing an obvious option, but I'm not sure how to program my heat pump to switch over to cooling for the pool during the day, and then back to heat for the spa in the evening. Thanks for any input.

M3,

I'll say right up front, that I don't have a heat pump, so I could be full of it... :mrgreen:

That said, I doubt ScreenLogic is going to tell the heat pump to switch to heat or cool... I suspect all ScreenLogic does is to tell the heat pump what the set point temperature should be..

If you want to have a different set point for the daytime and nighttime, then you just need to set up two schedules.. One with your daytime set point and one with you night time set point

You also have to make sure that ScreenLogic knows you want cooling on the configuration set up pages..

That's my story and I'm sticking to it, unless I am wrong... :rolleyes: Which I was... See JamesW's post # 6...

Thanks,

Jim R.

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.