NoElectrician

Jan 22, 2021
Florida
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Is it possible to connect 2 different sets of lights (4 bubblers + 5 led, all PentAir) to the InteliConnect in order for them to have different colors cycling?
If this is feasible what would the wiring look like? Would it take up both Relay spots?

(Side note, the electricians that come out to wire the lights to the IC didn’t do it correctly and are expected to come back out in the next few days. Just want to know my options - thank you in advance!)

Is it possible to connect 2 different sets of lights (4 bubblers + 5 led, all PentAir and believe they’re all 120v) to the InteliConnect in order for them to have them cycling different colors at the same time?
If this is feasible what would the wiring look like? Would it take up both Relay spots?

(Side note, the electricians that came out to wire the lights to the IC didn’t do it correctly and are expected to come back out in the next few days. Just want to know my options - Thank you in advance!)

Welcome to the forum!
Each set of lights would need its own transformer and relay.
So if the 4 bubblers are one set, and the 5 LED (I hope they are not Globrite) are the other set, then that would take two transformers and two relays.
I suggest you read ABC's of Pool Water Chemistry.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.