How can I have 35 psi AND a leak

Ferretbone that would be awesome if he could. I’m not sure if OP can get it around the bends or not. It’s also really dark.
I think what has thrown me off is OP said return “D” goes right which throws a wrench in my theory. I certainly thought it would go left and be T off under waterfall. It was also mentioned “D” is strongest return. “A” being the second strongest “B” and “C” being least. So pinch may actually be before it was T off. I’m not sure what draining it below returns would result. But if he does he can open that return valve and try fishing through to the waterfall. At this point I would focus most of my attention under the waterfall and see if anymore of that pipe can be exposed. After rereading post he did mention some of the rigid was replaced with flex to fix leak so I am not entirely sure if pvc under footer is flex. But do believe the source of his problem is under footer.

Attachments

• A39B2C50-7634-4A29-9476-1C9E075FC549.jpeg
    A39B2C50-7634-4A29-9476-1C9E075FC549.jpeg
    460 KB · Views: 3
Ferretbone that would be awesome if he could. I’m not sure if OP can get it around the bends or not. It’s also really dark.
I think what has thrown me off is OP said return “D” goes right which throws a wrench in my theory. I certainly thought it would go left and be T off under waterfall. It was also mentioned “D” is strongest return. “A” being the second strongest “B” and “C” being least. So pinch may actually be before it was T off. I’m not sure what draining it below returns would result. But if he does he can open that return valve and try fishing through to the waterfall. At this point I would focus most of my attention under the waterfall and see if anymore of that pipe can be exposed. After rereading post he did mention some of the rigid was replaced with flex to fix leak so I am not entirely sure if pvc under footer is flex. But do believe the source of his problem is under footer.
So, i measured the depth within my returns and it’s only between 6-8” deep. A guy I spoke to today said then that issue is probably definitely inside the beam. Which means if the issue is where we think it is, we would have to bust through the front of that waterfall….

And I’m finding repair companies aren’t really interested in dealing with that and are ghosting me after they hear the scenario…
So, to eliminate having to go through the waterfall, could we run a portion of a new behind the waterfall and bust through the concrete at just the first return and create a join there (as long as the rest of the pipe was good hitting the other 2 lines). And then either eliminate the rerun near the skimmer, or create a second line that again goes around the back of the waterfall and directly into the return…. Thus minimizing the amount of rock that would need to be demolitioned and then having to be repaire to somewhat match (which is the piece I know nobody wants to handle…).

So I have a few concerns. First is when you fished through the D return line and said it didn’t go left, but down or right. So that has thrown off the whole theory of how the returns run. I also came across a picture in the forums “under construction” and the build was in Texas and they ran the returns on the floor in the shell straight to the wall returns. Although I have seen them run on the outside perimeter locally, doesn’t mean that same practice is for every region. That probably could be a debate for someone with more expertise than I have. So the flow of the returns has me concerned. Right now it’s still a shot in the dark until more is exposed. I would focus on the A return line if you can dig down and find a T or the other returns lines, tying into them would be your best shot running off the equipments return behind waterfall and plugging the D return.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.