Hotspot FPH Help

hjunco

Silver Supporter
Apr 24, 2019
Miami, FL
Moved from HERE

Hello, We are getting ready to start construction on our 32 X 16 ft, screened in, in ground pool. The pool will not have a jacuzzi/hot tub and we live in south florida so our AC runs 11 months out of the year....a few days ago it was 94 with a heat index of over 100....in may! I have been looking into the AC heat recovery system for a while and I am reaching out to see if any one here can let me know how they like the system thus far? One concern brought up by our pool contractor is whether our pool will get hot enough with this system vs an electric heat pump. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
FYI as posted else where on this board, I just ordered a FPH Hotspot system for a new pool and I currently waiting for the contractor to make the connections, install and finish the pool. Will report back regarding the install and the performance of the system and what not. Will probably start a new thread, Mods, please feel free to close this thread and thank you.

Having pioneered the ductless mini-split products in the Carolinas in the 80's, the difficulty I would expect would be lack of room in the outdoor unit to make connections and the smaller capacity of the units.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.