Hot tub “Type of Pool” in poolmath

Hot tub shells are typically acrylic. But you can choose vinyl or fiberglass, either would work.
Cool thank you

I wish PoolMath had a Hot Tub selection (with acrylic and bromine options), a option for “add Aqua clarity” when adding chemicals… and a reminder to add aqua clarity weekly (or a you haven’t added aqua clarity for X days)
Maybe I should have created a new thread…

Reactions: NCSpuds
Cool thank you

I wish PoolMath had a Hot Tub selection (with acrylic and bromine options), a option for “add Aqua clarity” when adding chemicals… and a reminder to add aqua clarity weekly (or a you haven’t added aqua clarity for X days)

That’s fine. I’ll let @Leebo add those suggestions to the PoolMath feature request list …

Reactions: JoeSelf and Leebo

I would also like this feature! In the interim, I’ve been recording Aqua Clarity additions as Polyquat/Algeacide. Not sure what % it was, I used a low value like 30%. It hasn’t seemed to affect any of the calculations that I can tell, and I do like having a record of all chemical additions.

I would also like this feature! In the interim, I’ve been recording Aqua Clarity additions as Polyquat/Algeacide. Not sure what % it was, I used a low value like 30%. It hasn’t seemed to affect any of the calculations that I can tell, and I do like having a record of all chemical additions.
Not bad.. if they added a specific aqua clarity they could then add a reminder.. right now I use a note but maybe your idea is better.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.