Horse in the pool

It's a good thing that Mr. T wasn't on duty in that pool. Mr. T would have eaten him for lunch with room to spare.

It just goes to prove the adage that you can lead a horse out of water but you can't make him think.

Also, the horse was facebook friends with the cow from this other post.

Cow fell in pool, Advice needed

Small world.

Poor horse! I am wondering how it did escape from it’s fenced area and how did that heroic woman helped her to get out from the pool. The horse must be very stressed. I am learning horse-ridding now and I know how challenging it can be to saddle a horse properly, especially for the new comers or for those who’s horse ended up in a pool. My trainer gave me few tips how to make saddling more efficient and less stressful for an animal on petsoid.com . They can be useful if you are at any level in this sport. Maybe someday it might also, help to save a horse’s life.

Last edited:
A family we are friends with here had a similar incident a few years back.

It was summer, and the daughter looked out the kitchen window and asked "Mom, why is the horse in the pool?"

It got out of the back fenced in pasture and walked down the stairs into the in ground pool

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.