Hi from Siofok (Lake Balaton), Hungary

eskimodia

Mar 20, 2021
Siofok, Hungary
Hi There, I'm a big hot tub (we have a 5 seater) and pool fanatic and my dream has always been to own a big outdoor pool, so I'm here to get some insight and learn about clever ideas and solutions to have maximum enjoyment out of the pool at a minimum or at least reasonable cost. I've bought an intex 32x16 and am looking into sinking it into the ground and to build a decking around it in a cost-effective way. So what I'm after is some ideas for cheap retaining walls and decking :) mainly and hope that some of you experienced and lovely people would be able to help or give some tips to a rookie. Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you. Diana

Reactions: JamesW
Hey Diana and Welcome !! It’s always neat to get to know people that I could never ‘bump into’ at the grocery store, so THANKS. A new friend from Hungary, how cool is THAT ??

Hang tight for some opinions. It’s a rather unique question and may take a bit for the right people to see it. :)

Reactions: JamesW
Hmmmmm...Isn't there a guy in Sweden who built a wooden deck around his Intex pool?

----> must prod memory banks! <--------- :hammer:

Maddie :flower: