Here is Another DFW Build

Jimrahbe

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 7, 2014
Bedford, TX
P,

I'd take a large cartridge filter any day of the week over a DE filter.. I have both and when my DE filters finally go bad, I'm replacing them with cartridge filters.

Jim R.

Prosperjl

Sep 5, 2019
Prosper, Tx
Loving the valves they used! What is that pipe that goes up beside the one with a cap on it?

Kim:kim:
Although I’m going with a robot, I had them plumb a line and run power for a booster just in case. If I ever want to run a pressure side cleaner, adding should be fairly easy in the future.

Jimrahbe

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 7, 2014
Bedford, TX
P,

I did not notice the valves until Kim pointed them out.. What kind are they? I have never seen them before.. I am sure they will work just fine, just different. Will a standard actuator fit? I assume so...

Thanks,

Jim R.

ajw22

Gold Supporter
TFP Guide
Jul 21, 2013
Northern NJ
P,

I did not notice the valves until Kim pointed them out.. What kind are they? I have never seen them before.. I am sure they will work just fine, just different. Will a standard actuator fit? I assume so...

Thanks,

Jim R.
The valves are CMP diverter valves.

Reactions: Prosperjl

JJ_Tex

Bronze Supporter
Jul 17, 2019
Prosper, TX (DFW)
Looking good, and oddly familiar :)

Have they done all of the electrical and bonding yet? If so, you are to the point I was getting frustrated. We had to have 3 separate inspections for the p-trap, electrical, then bonding. They all had to be on separate days and our bonding had to be after the paver base was installed, so a lot of starting and stopping.

Once you get through those, you are in the home stretch.

Prosperjl

Sep 5, 2019
Prosper, Tx
Looking good, and oddly familiar :)

Have they done all of the electrical and bonding yet? If so, you are to the point I was getting frustrated. We had to have 3 separate inspections for the p-trap, electrical, then bonding. They all had to be on separate days and our bonding had to be after the paver base was installed, so a lot of starting and stopping.

Once you get through those, you are in the home stretch.
The plumbing and electrical are complete. I’m not sure about the bonding inspection. I’ll have to ask the builder. As of late last week, they were expecting to get the deck started this week.