Help with pump and filter

Kristif75

Jul 6, 2021
Missouri
We just got a new pool Coleman 22x56. Pool came with a flow master cartridge pump filter. I’m not impressed with cartridges and few years ago switched to intex krystal clear 12inch sand filter for 14ft pool. Currently, I would like to get through this season with using what I have if possible. My sand filter is hooked up now, just got pool up. Which would be better to use? Ideas for my upgrade pump/ filter next season? Ideas for hose upgrades? Any ideas appreciated. In the past I have always had smaller pools12-14 ft, so this is quite different.

Okay so after one night with my current sand pump hooked up, I have no doubt I need to upgrade. So I’m asking for suggestions on brands and sizes for this 22 x56 ft round Coleman vista swim II. So please share suggestions for upgrades and skimmer options. Our project is to build a deck with a gazebo and solar lights. My husband also would like better options for the hoses. I have ordered my water test kit and I’m hoping you guys can help me get this set up much better!
Thanks!
From Missouri

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.