Help with Polaris 380

Jul 28, 2012
Fort Worth, TX
We have a Polaris 380 and it has been rebuilt several times. Last weekend we replaced the wheel bearings, belts and wheels. We also "rotated" the tire on each wheel. Filter has also been backwashed. Polaris still having issues climbing walls. Tried positioning jet at 11 and at 1 and neither seemed to help. Any suggestions?

Wilbur, I don't have a Polaris, but I know we have many members who do. I'd like to get your thread/question some movement. Move views means more possibilities for a good answer. So feel free to re-post as much as you need to for help. Someone will see your question and help. Have a nice day.

Open it up and look at part #28 - Water Management System. The hoses and jets provide the suction for it to climb the walls. Either you have a hose broken or jets clogged. You may find other things broken once you dig into it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.