Help with Pebble Sheen

TexasMom77

Jul 26, 2022
Flower Mound, TX
We’re trying to decide between Pebblesheen French Grey and Arctic White, both with added Shimmering Seas. If you have arctic white, any issues with staining or looking dirty on the steps or tanning ledge? Picture would be amazing! Is anyone in DFW that could help? We’re almost done with tile and need to choose soon. Here is our pool to date - E1CE0BE2-5269-4DC9-8BE7-60A77D272601.jpeg

Reckon all these samples are hard to work with because the pic of the pools are all different angles, light, elevation etc. I am also in the same boat as you.

Don't think staining will be an issue, but based on my last pool I'm thinking the Arctic while will show more dirt on the tanning shelf than the French grey. In saying that if you vacuum regularly and the pool is inviting, dirt or staining should have no place really.

I see you have grey coping tiles, some grey fleck in the spa tiles, browny-grey earth tones on the house. For my money I think the French Grey would be my pick. I think that would flow nicely. Just have a reservation the Arctic may be to light or bright and not look as homely.

Nice pool, its going to be great.

Reactions: TexasMom77
Use the search feature above and you should find lots of threads. I also found this site showing real life pictures of all the pebble tec colors. French grey was towards the bottom of page 1, artic white was on page 2.

I vote for the French gray. I filled ours 2.5 weeks ago and definitely like the color. We have a grey tile too. We have NPT french grey micro pebble. Next week, I’ll get some better pics to help anyone else with their decision. I still have a lot of stuff to finish to call mine done. Yours Looks great.
BTW, NPT advised us that adding anything to their plaster voids the mfg warranty. Not sure about Stonescapes.
EC2009BF-C476-4AD8-B5EB-773FB4BD41C1.jpeg

Attachments

• 4F3C8938-45FE-472D-B9D8-808EE0D15711.jpeg
    4F3C8938-45FE-472D-B9D8-808EE0D15711.jpeg
    615.6 KB · Views: 29
Reactions: TexasMom77
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.