Help with Pebble Sheen Finish

B.lu

Gold Supporter
Oct 16, 2020
New England
We were going to install Blue Surf Pebble Sheen, but made a last minute change to Prism Blue. We didn't have to pay extra for the swap. But we did pay extra for the Luminous blue glass we added on. So we're looking forward to see what it looks like. We just had the pool plastered today. Tomorrow we acid wash, then begin filling our pool. I guess we'll begin to see tomorrow!
I know every PB is different (and amount needed for pool), but do you remember roughly how much the luminous blue glass cost?

Reactions: ofcounsel

ofcounsel

Dec 30, 2020
Brea, CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I know every PB is different (and amount needed for pool), but do you remember roughly how much the luminous blue glass cost?
Yes, it was $1700. Which seemed like a lot to me.... but my significant other really wanted it... so we went for it.

sck44

Apr 24, 2021
Nashville, TN
Our neighbor used a pebble sheen finish without shimmering sea. We just completed our build with Ocean Blue including shimmering sea. When the sun hits it, it’s really amazing. Our neighbors told us they are jealous of the “vibrant sparkle.”
Hello! I am planning on using Ocean Blue pebblesheen and LOVE the color of yours! Just to make sure I understand what you have - you just did the pebblesheen ocean blue with the shimmering sea that comes with it, right? You didn't add any other "enhancements" like luminous? I am hoping that ours will look like your water and we are planning (so far) on using ocean blue as it comes...