Help with Jandy cartridge size

carnivalday

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
Bronze Supporter
Oct 25, 2017
Ocala, FL
Hi guys,
I want to get a cartridge for my Jandy Pro Series, and it seems it takes a CS cartridge filter. Apparently these 4 different sizes, and I cant figure out which one I need. The sizes are a 100, 150, 200 and 250. Are these all the same size, just for different size pools? This is the spec sheet on it:

Thanks for any clarity on this.

Which CS filter do you have? Look on the label. Or measure your current cartridge (height, diameter, etc. You need to know what square feet your replacement cartridge needs to be.

How old is your cartridge? Should last at least 5+ years.

Thanks Marty. Ill do that today. Ive only had it 2 years, but it seems like I cant get it really clean. Was thinking of getting another one and swapping them out so I can give the old one a "deep clean", whatever that would be. Ill pull it out today and see what it says. Thanks!

Discoloration of the old cartridge is not a sign that it is "dirty". Cartridges should last 3-5 years. They really only need a rinse off with something like the below. If you are really gummed up with stuff like suntan lotion then you could do a soak in a vinegar or oxi-clean in a trash can. BTW: I clean mine twice a season right after the pollen is done and at the end.

Reactions: carnivalday
The 100-250 are referring to square feet of media which is the pleats. The more pleats, the more filtration you get. As long as the dimensions match up, get the highest sq foot you can afford. If you google your filter system model number, there should be a suggested square foot amount, you can go with that too.

Reactions: carnivalday
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.