Help with Hayward OmniLogic System

Bamaboy1993

Nov 22, 2019
Charlotte, NC
Need some help...Finally our pool construction is complete and I opted to add the Hayward OmniLogic automation system. Currently it controls my spa pump and blower, pool pump, pool heater, multiple actuators and pool lights. I am in the process of installing low voltage landscape lighting and sound around the pool and want to wire it into the system so I can control everything through the app.

The instructions from Hayward are very unclear on how to add components to the system. I have basic electrical knowledge so I know I could do the work. I am just looking for someone to describe in detail how to for instance add a low voltage transformer control to the system. I am confident once I know how to do one I could add other features down the road. I just want to make sure I do the first one correctly. I have searched the internet high and low and not been able to find any videos are detailed descriptions on how to do this.

Any help or tips is greatly appreciated.

Newbie to this site.

bb,

I am not a Hayward guy, but the basic set is the same for all automation... You would use an Aux relay to apply 120 volts AC power to the landscape lighting.. You would then schedule the Aux relay to come on and off at a specific time, or manually with your app. I really doubt that you would be able to control an audio system other than to turn it on/off...

Let's see if we can get one of our Hayward guys to chime in..

Thanks,

Jim R.

bb, Welcome to TFP.

First question is do you have any Aux Relays available to switch the transformer on and off?

Take a look at the wiring of your Omnilogic Load Center and post pics of the wiring if you need help.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.