Help with fill water test please?

JohnN said:
One last update on this topic. I had enough water collected to do another TA and pH test, and these are the results:
TA 20
pH 7.0 or lower.
I think on my last test there was some Borax residue left in my pitcher, so that would explain the high readings.

On the last test, I was wondering if the rain was caught by run off from a roof or something. It seemed a little high on TA
(I would guess) as I honestly haven't ever tested rain water. :mrgreen:

JohnN. I had the same problem with my well water. PH wasn't as low as yours is. it was 6.5. Previous owner replaced copper pipe with PVC. When I bought the house I had a soda ash injection system installed. Works great. I can adjust PH with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

pwrstrk said:
When I bought the house I had a soda ash injection system installed. Works great. I can adjust PH with it.
We have a soda ash injection system, but my dad said he got tired of always having to find soda ash and fill it up. He said he also found a dead cricket in there once.We have a soda ash injection system, but my dad said he got tired of always having to find soda ash and fill it up. He said he also found a dead cricket in there once.We have a soda ash injection system, but my dad said he got tired of always having to find soda ash and fill it up. He said he also found a dead cricket in there once.
FamilyGuy said:
You can buy a cheaper oto test kit ( about $10) they use a smaller comparator so smaller test sample
I've got an hth test kit, but I hate the pH test on it. It always seems so much harder to read.
So I just want to make sure, there really aren't any health risks with this water, right?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.