Help-Urgent - pool going up this afternoon and need clarification about when to fill!

eyedoc_01

May 30, 2020
Saint Louis MO
Hi all,

Putting up an all resin 27' diameter circular pool. Using a unibead liner with J-hook install.

I've gone over directions several times and still not clear on when to fill the up the pool up with water.

Once the wall is up with sand, cove, gorilla pad, etc and liner goes in, do I fill pool up all the way to bottom of the skimmer opening before installing uprights?

Or do I get the wrinkles out of the liner, fill it up 4-6", then install the uprights, top rail, etc., then fill rest of the way?

Thanks!

The uprights should be installed before adding water. Please Watch some YouTube videos of installing above ground pools to get an idea of the timeline. Rushing the process is not advised.
These have an overlap liner but you’ll get the idea.

Thanks for the reply. That video was much clearer than what I could find. My confusion/panic was that I didn't understand how the top stabilizers went in since they are supposed to be screwed to the uprights. But they would have to be removed to to fit the liner. The video shows that pretty clearly.

Anyway even with help we only got the uprights up and sand leveled, so I need to get the armor shield cut to size (they only sell a 28' and we have a 27' pool) and get the foam cove in before doing the liner anyway.

Reactions: Mdragger88
Since you’re using foam here’s a video explaining how to tape it so it doesn’t move
It’s @ about 1:48
I have never used the foam cove or padding but many others here have so i’m sure a few searches will have u going in the right direction 😊

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.