Help! Type of concrete 'brush' finishes


Bronze Supporter
Jul 16, 2019
Walnutport, PA
I am trying to search the deep dark black hole of Pinterest for concrete finishes. Just regular standard concrete (think brush finish, shell/fan finish, etc) - NOT stamped vs colored, etc. I am having a hard time finding what I'm looking for. Is there a term for this that I'm missing? Or maybe there are only those 2 options...(brush vs shell) :scratch: