Help to add a seating area in the pool?

Attached is a picture of the pool. I've drawn in where I'd like to add seating similar to what is already in the pool at the bottom left of the picture. I've searched some on the forum but have not found any topics that have helped. Can someone provide links if they remember seeing a topic or can someone tell me the best way to build this area? How do I prep the current wall to bond the concrete step? What is the best way to build the forms? How do I make the radius with the forms? How do I attach the forms to the pool? Do I use concrete or do I need to mix something with it? How long does it need to cure before I can begin tiling. Also, is there a way to figure out if the previous contractor put rebar in this spilllway shown? I fired him after seeing the tile work, you might notice in the pictures. Any other info would be helpful too. I'm sure I'm don't know everything to ask. I know these seem like fairly basic questions and I've been doing construction and renovation for many years but I don't want to do this project twice so I want to get everything right the first time.

Thanks,
Richard

I'll try that. I've found three in the area but unfortunately they have reviews like this one which is standard in these parts,

"After the engineer report came back, xxx doubled the price. XXX plays games, doesn't know his job and prays on individuals in need. I wouldn't use xxx or his company xxx Construction even if they were the very last construction company in PC!!"

Any online info out there?

First:
Why are you doing round steps in a very geo pool.
Stay with the style.
Process is pretty easy.
Drill and epoxy rebar into existing.
Cover with concrete or shotcrete ect.
Water cure for a couple weeks, water proof, and tile
Keeping the plaster clean with all this will not be easy.
You could add some of these seats in that area, or the whole bar.
Poolbar bar swimming pool swim up bar bathing suit drink bar - YouTube

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.