Help sourcing Pillows?

Just online suppliers, who may or may not have them. Pillows are often proprietary, so the pillow manufacturer can only make them for the spa company and can't sell them elsewhere by contract. Major brands with long-running pillow designs are often copied by others, but less common and older pillows are usually oem only, or no longer available once the design changes.
I've heard some things about those LPI guys, and understand your issues with ordering from them, but it's very likely you'll have no other option.
Pillows can be revived by drying thoroughly and painting with a rubberized bumper paint, undercoat, or similar flexible waterproof product.

I got the tub used without them. I went through months of daily calls and emails with LPI just to try to buy a heater for the tub.
Total exercise in futility. Ended up having to do a chargeback on my CC.
Finally had enough, ripped out all of LPI's controls and threw a Balboa VS510 in.

Looks like I'm going pillowless.

Thanks all!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.