Help! Our pool water is green.

Yes, it's working. Now, don't stop. You must stay at SLAM value FC until the pool is crystal clear. Then follow the 3 criteria found in the pool School article to determine if you are finished

Jenn,

Welcome to TFP and sorry that you found us with a green pool. You're not alone though. Keep up the great work and your pool will look great soon! After that, maintain the pool with TFP methods and you'll have a fantastic pool from now on. We use dirt cheap chemicals from big box stores. We have volunteer experts that are here to help you with any issues. As you already know our methods work and are used by thousands. Also, we sell nothing. So the advice you get is never conflicted to get you to buy something.

Chris

I’m so happy to have found this site! And so grateful to everyone for their kind, helpful and always prompt advice. Neither my husband or I have ever owned a pool before so we knew there would be a learning curve. This site and especially the forum have given much more help than the pool store (who sold us a bunch of stuff that didn’t work!). We’re continuing our SLAM but are so encouraged by our results so far. Thank you.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.