Nassau County, Long Island NY
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Solaxx (Saltron) Reliant / Purechlor R4
Hello. New pool owner here. Our new pool has been open for close to two months with no issues. Today after my son had about 15 friends over, I noticed the skimmer weir flap was removed and left on the pool deck. I also noticed that the water coming into the pool from the return jet was sputtering and they were bubbles. I cleaned out the skimmers. Cleaned out the basket in the pool pump which had some debris in it. I back washed the filter a couple of times as well. The sputtering and bubbles is still happening. The gauge on the sand filter reads at a steady 21. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

Sean,

My first suggestion is to never let your son have another pool party... :mrgreen:

I see you have a SWCG... My SWCG causes one of my returns to sputter a little and has bubbles when it is making chlorine..

I'd shut the cell off and see if the problems goes away while the cell is off.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.