Help needed in grand prairie.

Okay so I want to put on your thinking cap for this one! Have you worked with PVC before? If not it is very easy and we can teach you the does and don'ts of it.

Look over the equipment from all different angles. Look at the filter first. Think about taking the top off. Where would you need to cut the pipe to get it off? You can put unions there. They even sell unions that have valves with them.

For the filter I would see if you can replace the rubber hose with hard PVC to be on the extra safe side.

I would also have valves where water comes and goes from the to pool. This way you can close the valve when you need to clean or work on the equipment. Otherwise you have to lower the water to below the skimmer and return.

Let me know what you are thinking after reading this and looking at your equipment.

Kim:kim:

If you can see bubbles in the top of your pump lid there may be an air leak some where. The easiest place to look is at the o-ring on that lid. It needs lube to help it seal. You can buy it at Lowes or such.

Kim:kim:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.