Bronze Supporter
May 24, 2023
Texas
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I have a paid subscription to the app and it was not letting me add any information (spinning endlessly) so I checked and it looked like the app needed to be updated so I updated it. Now it’s starting over from scratch as though it’s brand new and all my data is gone. Ugh. Any suggestions? I tried getting help through the App Store but can’t seem to log into the app. All it does is start over like it was brand new. 😔

Reactions: bgbrix3
I have a paid subscription to the app and it was not letting me add any information (spinning endlessly) so I checked and it looked like the app needed to be updated so I updated it. Now it’s starting over from scratch as though it’s brand new and all my data is gone. Ugh. Any suggestions? I tried getting help through the App Store but can’t seem to log into the app. All it does is start over like it was brand new. 😔
Same issue here. I just got a message saying "did your phone go swimming? We couldn't connect to the clouds, please check the weather and try again."
I verified I do have a good internet connection.

Have emailed [email protected].

IMG_3842.png

Did you try logging off and logging back in?

Did you try logging off and logging back in?

Known issue -- Lee and Jon are addressing.

Reactions: katwhen31

Thanks all fixed now. Thank you Lee and Jon and mknauss!

Thanks! I appreciate the replies. It looks like it needed to sync and it took awhile but my data is back. Phew! 😮‍💨😅

I had a similar issue today. I wanted to add that the logout/login option did not help me after I updated the TFP app and re-synced the subscription.

I had to fully uninstall and then re-install the app to get my Timeline to display all my historical data. If you are paranoid about any data loss on the uninstall step, you can save a backup JSON file under "About TFP->Download Account Data".

I have slightly dated iOS 17.4.1, where latest is 17.5.1, in case that was part of the issue. Not sure.

Big thanks to the the email support team who helped me clear this issue quickly!