Help me spend my money, Kim, I'm calling on you!!

I got on the forum this afternoon to wrestle with chemistry. I was ready to talk all about the SLAM, Correcting faulty testing procedures, telling newbies about CYA and arguing with the non-believers... in other words, loaded for bear........alas, I am faced with picking furniture colors.:uhh::uhh:

I like #4 (sigh)

I can go clean the Starbucks off my screen now:) that was the best!

This gave me the biggest smile of my day. :) Thanks, Dave!

I thought so too!

Of what you are showing here I vote #1. The "wicker" look furniture just feels too heavy to me. I like mesh sling chairs and lounges, staying away from cushions you have to store over winter.

We have a full set of Tropitone stuff we purchased close to 10 years ago. We just had new slings installed and they look new again. One chair had a crack in the aluminum and Tropitone replaced it with no hassle. Tropitone

Just checked Tropitone... there is no pricing information..
How are these priced, compared to standard Costco 'issue'.?

Amanda where did you find these sets? I like all of them but.....4 was probably my favorite.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

They are all at Sams and really affordable too! #4 was my favorite too but it was a couch, love seat and chair and I just thought it was a little too big for the area I had in mind. Hope I don't regret going smaller when it's here!

Ok after looking at measurements I ordered #2. It's also sunbrella so it'll be good. Can't wait for it to all come in!!!

Eeeek!!

Hi Amanda - our company does a lot of work directly for Sunbrella in conjunction with their marketing/ad agency. Their fabrics are wonderful. The fiber is 100% solution dyed acrylic, will not fade and you can literally clean it with bleach! If cushions get wet, you want to air out as quickly as possible and turn them up and on their sides. Keeping them dry will help prevent mildew. The insides of the cushions which vary greatly from manufacturer to manufacturer, are more problematic, prone to trapping water, mildew, mold etc than the actual fabric.

Looks like you're almost ready for pool season to begin! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Amanda - our company does a lot of work directly for Sunbrella in conjunction with their marketing/ad agency. Their fabrics are wonderful. The fiber is 100% solution dyed acrylic, will not fade and you can literally clean it with bleach! If cushions get wet, you want to air out as quickly as possible and turn them up and on their sides. Keeping them dry will help prevent mildew. The insides of the cushions which vary greatly from manufacturer to manufacturer, are more problematic, prone to trapping water, mildew, mold etc than the actual fabric.

Looks like you're almost ready for pool season to begin! [emoji4]

Thanks for the info!!!! I watched the video on them and it looks amazing!

Amy, good to know that what I'd heard about Sunbrella is actually true since I just had 2 club chairs (inside my house) reupholstered with it!

You are so clever Marla! Sunbrella is amazing for indoors! Their new fabrics don't even feel like outdoor fabrics. We ended up doing a lot of work for them AFTER I had been a fan for a long time. Their fabrics are fantastic, great company, great people and all made in the USA!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I like 2 & 3 the best. I love wicker look. Also like the Wicker loungers I saw them at Sams. But I have heard that they aren't comfortable to lay on your stomach. I'm guessing it the way the curve. But I love the wave look! I found a very nice lazy boy table and 6 chairs at Sears outlet on line and had them delivered already and I haven't even started my pool. Got the for 1000.00 less than retail.

I noticed SAMs beat Costco as well. I went to a few outdoor furniture places this weekend and holy moly things are $$. I found the umbrella I wanted at target for $70 less than the stores I saw them in. Also if you have an At Home store near you I suggest going there for odds and ends things.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.