Help me in using the pool calculator

Butterfly did quote exactly what the Pool School article said up until a moment ago. However, the Pool School article was wrong. It now says "0.5 or lower", which is the correct way to know you are done. Sorry for the confusion.

Very very close either way!

JasonLion said:
Butterfly did quote exactly what the Pool School article said up until a moment ago. However, the Pool School article was wrong. It now says "0.5 or lower", which is the correct way to know you are done. Sorry for the confusion.

Very very close either way!

I knew when I quoted that it would soon be changed....(corrected)... :mrgreen: Thanks!

Hang in there Ruth! You did a great job and this is where POP Is the most important, sometimes conversions can hang on a day or two longer than the pool owner wants...LOL Soon Baq will be a distant memory and you'll be enjoying your trouble free pool...:)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks for asking, but the ladder is not in the pool, I cleaned the skimmer basket and skimmer area this weekend to get the baquagoo off of it. The walls are clean and I do not see any residual at all. There is nothing in the pool at all.
At 9:20 PM
FC 16
CC 1
I just looked back on my spreadsheet. I started this process on 3/19 and have used 92 gallons of bleach thus far. Is that normal for a pool my size? Even if this process is taking longer than I expected, I am still in it for the long haul, I have come to far to quit or slack off.

You have done a great job. That waiting can be annoying. More POP.

Maybe try your fav beverage and lounge chair and just look at your water now! Looking great, huh? Where is our pic? :poke:

You and your family are really going to enjoy your pool this summer! :party:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.