Apr 18, 2018
Houston, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
With the price (and availability) of chlorine becoming an issue, I want to convert my system to a salt water chlorinator. The problem is, I can't find a way to fit one into my plumbing setup without bringing at least one underground run above ground. As you can see from the picture of my pad, the runs are very tight and there's not much more than about 3-4 inches of straight run anywhere at most.

So, I'm looking to you experts for the most elegant solution. My pool is ~35k gallons, spa spillover so from what I'm seeing I'd ideally want 13-ish inches of straight run for the chlorinator, and I prefer it on the pool jets and exclude the spa. The runs go underground to the upper left of the image.

Thanks guys!

Attachments

• PXL_20220516_200438160~2.jpg
    PXL_20220516_200438160~2.jpg
    744.8 KB · Views: 12
You can install a SWG vertically. But I think you will need to do some re-plumbing even with that. Look at your instructions they typically cover vertical installation.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.