HELP i'm in a complete mess and don't know which way to turn

Re: HELP i'm in a complete mess and don't know which way to

NikiBelle said:
Oh andddddddddd i should go add some DE i bet. Cause i did backwash tonight...

After i get all crystal clear and my conversion is a success (it will happen). Ya'll will have to still come into this thread sometimes and just talk. I'm addicted to this thread now. It's part of my life!!! (most likely says a lot about my exciting life huh)
LOL

NickiBelle, your thread is more interesting than Facebook, for sure...lol!

this is what you're looking for at Wal-Mart. The other picture is from Ace. Just wanted to be clear on that. :grin:

4a0583ed-6c97-6f3d.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

jule said:
NickiBelle, your thread is more interesting than Facebook, for sure...lol!

You should see 1/2 my friends in Facebook......talk about "interesting". :) My vote for topic, recovering a rear carseat. We bought a new car last year with hopes of trading it in here soon. I'm trying to keep all the food from he kids off of it. A trip to Jo-Ann fabric, two yards of fabric, and some foam is in hand. Next up....taking out the seat. Anybody know how a rear seat on a 2011 Fusion comes out?

I actually just walked into the garage to find out, as we have a 2010 fusion. But I forgot the wife took it to work...

Now that's funny!

Have you ever seen the second USB plug? Nice having a jump drive in one slot and a phone charger in the other. ;)

Dang this thread is just full of information....

Let's see ...taking out a car seat....

The only ones i know how to take out, all you do is release the seat belt and drag it out of the car. Well, not drag it exactly, cause there is usually a little one strapped in.

Ok ya'll carry on...i gotta get up early and head to the mountains. Will be back tomorrow afternoon. Will put in bleach in am before i go. *fingers crossed i get my supplies tomorrow!!!!!

I always so enjoy reading in here with my coffee.

Have a great Wed!!!!!

I've only seen it in pictures. Haven't felt the need to rip apart my console yet. Haven't used the usb much anyway. We Bluetooth a lot.

Leebo, this is for a 2008, so your mileage may vary. If you haven't figured it out by tomorrow, let me know.

Rear seat removal should begin by searching for two clips on the front of the rear seat bottom where the bottom seat edge meets with the carpet. If you sit on either side of the rear seat the clip would be directly between your legs on the front of the seat. Push the black clips towards the drivers side of the vehicle to release them while lightly pulling upwards for a complete release. Now push the seat bottom towards the trunk of the vehicle while gently pulling upwards to release the back area of the seat bottom.

-edited, cause I'm starting to get confused on who's posting what. Lol-

I'll just keep going since we're waiting on more powder to show up for some proper testing.

When we drove to Florida, I purchased 2 chargers that had 2 usb plugs each. 3 phones, a kindle fire, and a camera plugged in. (The kindle and camera swapped plugs) A whole slew of cd's copied over to the hard drive,16 gigs of mp3's on a thumb drive, streaming rhapsody on the phones through Bluetooth, and Sirius to keep us moving along! I love that car! But it's off to the body shop this week. A teeny bopper rear ended it last week. :cry:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

NikiBelle said:
Dang this thread is just full of information....

Let's see ...taking out a car seat....

The only ones i know how to take out, all you do is release the seat belt and drag it out of the car. Well, not drag it exactly, cause there is usually a little one strapped in.

Ok ya'll carry on...i gotta get up early and head to the mountains. Will be back tomorrow afternoon. Will put in bleach in am before i go. *fingers crossed i get my supplies tomorrow!!!!!

I always so enjoy reading in here with my coffee.

Have a great Wed!!!!!

Going to the mountains? Isn't that desertion? ~ I haven't been more than 100 feet from my pool since Friday 'cept for a one hour weed pulling frenzy and a one hour trip to buy bleach/shock. ~ (Who's life is exciting? ~ lol!)

She better be in the water soon!

Lower part of the seat covered. Was able to tuck it in enough and safety pin it. :) Best $3.50 I've spent in awhile. I really enjoy our 2011, but I've gotta feeling its gonna be for sale early. Either the new C-max or the 2013 Fusion is calling my name. I like the idea of the c-max but hate photos so far. Gonna wait until I can test drive it. The new fusion however.....now there's a good looking car!

Stupid slow shipping!

Leebo said:
The new fusion however.....now there's a good looking car!

No doubt! It is the illegitimate offspring of an Aston Martin DB9 and a Hyundai Elantra. That will be MY next car :) With the turbo(s), AWD, and flappy paddles! I get excited just thinking about it!

Good morning!!!!!!

Hooray Jule that you can see a little better!!!!

Pool is the same. I'm getting ready to go. I should be back around 3 or 4.

I've made a proclamation!!!! No one can swim in their pools until mine gets clear. HA. Cause i said so.

This chalet is my mom's. We've been trying to sell it for 3 years. The buying economy isn't exactly good. We took it off the market for 6 months and fixed it up...painted, cleaned, furnished it....gonna try again.

I really hope my DPD gets here today.

Checked my pH still really low. Probably lower than 6.8. You all sure i don't need to up that a little? It's been this low since the beginning.

Have a good one and i'll be back later...

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.