Help! Can’t get pool liner clean.

KingLovin

Jun 16, 2021
Johnson City, TN
I have a 16’ round above ground pool. Went to drain the pool the other day (after no use for about a year) and it has algae or something stuck to the sides of the liner that doesn’t seem to come off with anything but scrubbing with a magic eraser. (Which would take days to scrub the whole thing) any way I can make this faster? Also tried pressure washing but it only takes the top layer off unless I use like a 0 degree tip but that also would take forever. Any tips are welcome.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    652 KB · Views: 11
Hi, welcome to TFP! Is this a hard wall pool above ground pool or an intex type pool? If it is a hard wall pool you need to refill right away, then begin the slam process with liquid bleach.

Reactions: Pv2
ok, So It has the metal poles to support the liner. Dried algae is pretty difficult to remove. I would either re-fill the pool and start the SLAM Process process, or spray the pool with a strong bleach solution using a pump up sprayer and scrub. Either way is going to take some time to clean the pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.