Hello. I need your help

Go ahead and add the chlorine, it will drop some during the day. Keep lowering the pH until it gets to where you want it to be. It was probably much higher than 8.2
Hi. Well I passed the overnight chlorine test. It dropped a half a point overnight and the CC was zero but it seems the TA went up. The pH is real high. Since I already bought the dry acid would it hurt to use it until I get the liquid? Please explain how to add the acid. All at once or little by little? Morning or evening? Do it now? I’ll venture out and buy the liquid acid todayThank youThank you
FC 5.5
CC 0
TA 200
pH. HIGH as the scale goes
Thanks,
Del

Hi. Well I passed the overnight chlorine test. It dropped a half a point overnight and the CC was zero but it seems the TA went up. The pH is real high. Since I already bought the dry acid would it hurt to use it until I get the liquid? Please explain how to add the acid. All at once or little by little? Morning or evening? Do it now? I’ll venture out and buy the liquid acid todayThank youThank you
FC 5.5
CC 0
TA 200
pH. HIGH as the scale goes
Thanks,
Del
Oops the TA was 190 not 200.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.