Hello from Western Massachusetts!!!!!!!!!

Carnut12

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 2, 2013
Forsyth, GA
I am so happy I found this forum, I am just starting to plan my pool build and I can not stop reading all the information you all have to provide!!!!!!

I am in Southwick, MA and so far I am leaning towards a Vinyl Liner 20X40 or so with a Roman End on the deep side and Roman steps on the other. Wife wants a Spillover Spa or water feature, we will see what the budget says.

There is so much to read, I am so glad I found this. I have visited 4 PB stores so far, 2 are scheduled to come to my house. Funny both Polymer ones spoke about how steel rusts when I asked what type of pools they install. The steel company never bashed polymer. The 4th one I went to does both and said Steel is cheaper so most go with it, other than that either will last longer than our lifetime.

Anyway I look forward to learning as much as I can, I am sure I will have plenty of questions, and I look forward to being an active member of the Forum.

zea3

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2009
Houston, Texas
Hi, welcome to TFP! Feel free to ask any questions you may have. There are quite a few threads where folks have documented their pool builds. They will tell about the issues they had while building. Read a few of those and it will help you to know what to expect during the build process.