Hello from Western Massachusetts!!!!!!!!!

Carnut12

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 2, 2013
Forsyth, GA
I am so happy I found this forum, I am just starting to plan my pool build and I can not stop reading all the information you all have to provide!!!!!!

I am in Southwick, MA and so far I am leaning towards a Vinyl Liner 20X40 or so with a Roman End on the deep side and Roman steps on the other. Wife wants a Spillover Spa or water feature, we will see what the budget says.

There is so much to read, I am so glad I found this. I have visited 4 PB stores so far, 2 are scheduled to come to my house. Funny both Polymer ones spoke about how steel rusts when I asked what type of pools they install. The steel company never bashed polymer. The 4th one I went to does both and said Steel is cheaper so most go with it, other than that either will last longer than our lifetime.

Anyway I look forward to learning as much as I can, I am sure I will have plenty of questions, and I look forward to being an active member of the Forum.

Hi, welcome to TFP! Feel free to ask any questions you may have. There are quite a few threads where folks have documented their pool builds. They will tell about the issues they had while building. Read a few of those and it will help you to know what to expect during the build process.