Hello from Underwater Man

Underwater Man

LifeTime Supporter
Sep 15, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Hello from Underwater Man… so glad that I found this site! We just recently completed a major renovation of an old in ground gunite that came with our house. I have never felt very comfortable with the info I received from the pool supply stores. Now I see why… what a difference. Thanks to all for helping each other solve problems, and making owning a pool more fun. My builder did some things that I questioned, everything was hurry, hurry, hurry, and I have already found answers to a lot of my concerns. Luckily I found you guys/gals, and was able to start my new pool with the BBB method.

I am retired and enjoying gardening and making improvements to our home and landscape. I also hybridize bearded iris in my very limited garden space. I have a couple that are quite nice, and if they fare well over the next year or so, I will be naming them after my granddaughters, and registering them with the American Iris Society . Anyone interested in bearded iris please feel free to write.

Dan

NWMNMom

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 8, 2007
Waaay NW MN
Welcome! Glad you found us.

Don't know too much about BI, except that I regularly dig some out of my beds and put some in pots and allow them to languish in the shallow "marsh" end of my Koi pond each spring/summer. Just enough to get their feet wet but not underwater completely. They add some beautiful color.