Hello from Pensacola Florida.

Traspec21

Oct 10, 2020
Pensacola, FL
Got our first inground pool installed in February. Covid started and it was hard to get the service people back to finish odds and ends that still not complete. After hurricane Sally slammed my new pool, I got it back into shape after a couple days. only issue I have now is my Intellicenter won't display my salt reading. Water test said it was a bit high at 3900 but intelicenter says 0. any help?

If everything else works and you can adjust the % of output and see the lights on the SWCG change, then it is a known problem with the EasyTouch.. I have not yet seen it on an IntelliCenter.

If the cell's lights do not show low salt, yet the app shows zero, then the cell is working fine, it is a problem with the automation displaying the right reading. I personally think it is a timing issue.

If the system is new and under warranty you should contact your builder or Pentair and have them fix it for you.

If not under warranty, then it is not a big deal.. It just displays what the cell "thinks" the salt level is.. It is always best to double check with an actual salt test kit, like the Taylor K1766.. As long as the cell does not show low salt, the cell will keep working...

The problem has been fixed (on the EasyTouch) by replacing just about any component in the chain.. The most likely one is the Flow Switch Assembly, but has also been corrected by replacing the Surge card, the Main board in the automation, and of course the cell itself. Even just rebooting the system has made the problem go away..

Thanks,

Jim R.