rocketdoctor

Apr 25, 2022
Northern California
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hello , I recently bought a large 30-acre property in California Sierra Foothills. It's god's country here beautiful ranch land with lots of oaks. I'm at an altitude where it doesn't snow, but I can be in the snow in less than 15 minutes. I'm close to amazing forests, rivers, and lakes!. The property has a beautiful pool that's over 30 years old but still in good shape and most of the original equipment. It also has a 30-year-old hot tub that still working. It gets quite hot hear in summer and my house doesn't have air conditioning so to cool off I swim in pool every afternoon during lunch time. I'm a first-time Pool/Hot tub owner and also like to do my own work, lots of experience with fixing and repairing stuff. I've come here in hopes of learning more about how to take care of my pool/spa. I've already fixed a bad leak at the spa light with flex seal and replaced the pool sweep and booster motor but have lots more to learn. Also, I've bought some used solar panels to heat my pool and trying to figure out how to install them on my own in a field next to the pool.

I did some time at Beale AFB there in the foothills. Easy access to some gorgeous country. Welcome to TFP! :wave:

Yay! Welcome to TFP. I love Ca! It’s so biodiverse - mountains, beach, desert, rural, city- basically everyone can find something they like! Looking forward to some photos of your pool setting🙂