Hello from Massachusetts

gingko

May 21, 2022
Central MA
Great to be part of this community. I’ve looked up info here before when we owned a spa and got good results.

Having a spa was nice, but also made me realize what I really wanted was a pool for swimming. I‘ve always loved to swim and would drive an hour to the nearest public pools. I‘m older now and don’t want to do that any more. There are a few closer pools now, but it’s expensive to join and the hours are limited.

We’ve just bought a 7’ x10’ x 54” FitMax pool and I’m really excited about it. I figure this is a good place to learn about pool management, even a little 2200 gallon one. I’m hoping to supplement the electric heater with some solar panels as we’ve got a good southern exposure. It seems a bit overwhelming right now I know the good people on this forum will share their pool wisdom. Thanks for reading!

gingko

New test kit is on my list for tomorrow
Whichever kit you decide, the smart stir is the best $35 you can spend on the pool. It's easy, more accurate and not one person would give theirs back.

Tftestkits.net has a package (TF100 pro) that comes with the stirrer and a nice case.