TN
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Solaxx (Saltron) Resilience / Aquacomfort A5
my water is clear, but it is just a little hazy/dull. using a tf100 kit here are my results:

FC 5
CC 0
PH 7.6
TA 70
CH 225
CYA 60
Temp 90°F

my VS pump runs 24 hrs a day (20 hrs low, 4hrs high). Cleaned the filter a couple of days ago, still hazy. I've been using TFP method for a few years and have never had this problem. what should i do?

35k gal IG 24x48, vinyl, Hayward Ecostar VS pump, Cartridge filter, Pentair IntelliChlor IC40 SWG, TF-100 test kit

has it rained we got 4 inches in the last two days with 80 mph winds both days trees lost limbs and leaves my pool was dull/ near cloudy so guess what i cleaned my filter just now lol. and salt cell too. and added 2 gals of 10% about 2 hours before cleaning hope that did it i like my TFP pool

I would say the definitive test would be to run an Overnight Chlorine Loss Test- Overnight Chlorine Loss Test

Alternatively you could take your FC up to SLAM level for a few days and see if that helps. You can swim *up to SLAM level* <whew!>

On my pool if my pH goes a bit high I lose the sparkle I normally have. Check that.

Make sure you're brushing to get any near invisible debris or algae into circulation and chlorine exposure.

Maddie :flower:

thanks Maddie your right could have been more clear we got tons of red dirt before storms i did test no 0 cc just added extra 10% for the peace of mind while cleaning it was 100 deg and sunny i wanted no chance of nasty green slime lol. and befor stopping pump i did sweep and pull out leaves cus we all know once your pool is TFP clear one little leaf makes ya get out the leaf net lol.

Reactions: YippeeSkippy
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.