Hayward tristar 2.7 variable speed pump dip switches

klanel

Silver Supporter
Jul 11, 2021
Athens, GA
Does anyone know the default settings for the dip switches in this pump?

I need to disconnect from the Omnipl and power directly. Since it was connected to the controller, there is no display on the pump. I need to get the display active again so I can manually control.

Thanks,

Have you called Hayward Support?
No, haven't but can if I need to.
I believe it is 1, 2 - off, 3,4,5 - on
I will look and see what they are set for.

Since connecting to the Omni the display on the pump is off. Don't know if the plumber/electrician/jack of all trades disconnected the display or if it's a switch setting. I did look online and if I recall switch one says display but doesn't specify what that means.
The pump has been shutting down more and more frequently to every hour or two. So I may have to power it manually until the controller issue can be resolved.

Last night we had s storm move through and it's cooler out than before and the pump ran all night, so it appears to be heat related.

Unplugged the rs485 connection and plugged in the pump display then set dip sw 1 on to power pump display. Back to default operas.

The controller had been shutting down the pump erratically sometimes within a half hour. Also have seen the led lights come on and off by itself. 0D45FBD4-FEC7-4D99-B17B-9EC01E4609C6.jpeg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.