Hayward Pro Logic / Aqua Logic "Communication Err 3 Call 888-921-7665"

phurlston

Sep 13, 2023
TX
My dad bought a house around 3 years ago with this Hayward system. The extra panel in the house was working fine until recently and now gives Communication Err 3 Call 888-921-7665.

When I search for Err 3, I can't find anything online, and even the Operation Manual I found online shows only a Err 1 and Err 2.

I cut off the power to reboot the entire system, but it just pops up that error right away.

I don't know if the extra panel is wireless or wired. I am thinking wired. Any ideas before I call that number? Calling that number sounds expensive.

My dad bought a house around 3 years ago with this Hayward system. The extra panel in the house was working fine until recently and now gives Communication Err 3 Call 888-921-7665.

When I search for Err 3, I can't find anything online, and even the Operation Manual I found online shows only a Err 1 and Err 2.

I cut off the power to reboot the entire system, but it just pops up that error right away.

I don't know if the extra panel is wireless or wired. I am thinking wired. Any ideas before I call that number? Calling that number sounds expensive.

Thanks, but I had already found that thread. The problem is that thread is an installation question trying to figure out how to get an antenna extension kit working, not a failure. My dad's panel has been working fine for at least the last 3 years without any issue, so it's not an installation issue.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.