May 30, 2012
Tucson, AZ
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Sorry 'bout late posting but still current today 2/27/22...Joe

Nov. 2020 was this cleaner purchase and, eight months later, I had to replace its four tires as it could no longer clear the raised drain cover. The way the tire wear marks are wearing, maybe replacement tires will happen next month March 2022. Mine's a plaster pool, kidney shaped with coved walls to floor, and wedding cake stair steps. Used a Kreepy for decades until no longer supported. No other complaints with this new cleaner, but wanted to know how common this uncommon tire wear might be as my pool merchant has "...never heard of it. Must be bad chemical balance." Huh? When this Phoenix model attempts to climb the walls or bumps into the wedding cake, the tires lose traction, slipping against the plaster until the next gearing cycle. The unit is set to proper suction and wheel speed of 11 rpms. If I do end up changing tires next month, before the thing's warranty expires, it's going back. Thanks, Guys...Joe

Joe, did you chnage the tires?

What do tires run for that buggy?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.