Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite Pro (T-15)
Hi Al,

1. if anyone has the Omni PL system, could you please help me and check at the white 6 pin connector that plugs into the board from the Controller/LCD wire and please tell me which color wire is connected to which pin in the below picture at J1 connector? I have a controller but the wire is cut, I am trying to build the connector to plug into the board but don't know which colour wire goes into which pin.
  2. in the 2nd and 3rd pic, there is a two pin power connector, I don't have that wire/connector, does anyone know which type of connector that is so I can find/buy it online? (doesn't look like Molex or AMP to me.

Thanks in advance.

IMG_0649.jpegIMG_0648.jpegIMG_0645.jpeg

Here is one pic you should be able to zoom in . let me know if it doesn't work i can open up and get more pics. i am sorry i dont know what kind of plug it is.

Attachments

• IMG_6970.JPG
    IMG_6970.JPG
    555.8 KB · Views: 23
  • controller.jpg
    controller.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 26
  • plug.jpg
    plug.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Reactions: OntarioCanada
Thank you, I can see the wire Colors there for the controller. And after spending couple hours online I think I have identified the connectors and the pins. Now it’s time to order and see if everything will fit.

Got one connection done (for the display/controller, it’s JST XH connector with 6 pins), waiting for the other one to arrive for the power from breaker (it’s Molex 50-84-1025 with female pins)

Attachments

• 5FC3D758-A146-40F8-BC2F-3A26336CFB73.jpeg
    5FC3D758-A146-40F8-BC2F-3A26336CFB73.jpeg
    268.2 KB · Views: 12
thats great. how did it get cut in first place?
That’s how I got it from someone who sold it to me. I got both connectors now, will swap out the prologic with this on the weekend and see how things go. Looking to add internet connectivity so I can turn ON and off things like heater remotely.

Attachments

• E656155A-0C42-4016-B730-9EF5FD693200.jpeg
    E656155A-0C42-4016-B730-9EF5FD693200.jpeg
    614.6 KB · Views: 13
That’s how I got it from someone who sold it to me. I got both connectors now, will swap out the prologic with this on the weekend and see how things go. Looking to add internet connectivity so I can turn ON and off things like heater remotely.
oh great i am hoping you got it at deep discount. wireless on Omnipl unit is better then more expensive omni logic unit so definitely great for automation, i have had it for about a year so far so good.

Reactions: OntarioCanada
oh great i am hoping you got it at deep discount. wireless on Omnipl unit is better then more expensive omni logic unit so definitely great for automation, i have had it for about a year so far so good.
I think I got ok deal but only if it works properly, I have some doubts because of the wire being cut and one connector missing but lets see if it comes through when I connect everything. I will update here. thank you for sharing the pictures from your unit and your feedback about the wireless.

Reactions: SunnyP2000
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.