PoolOG416

May 18, 2020
Arizona/ Canada
I just recently purchased this cleaner from Marina Pool Spa & Patio in Colorado. I thought I would leave my findings and reviews on this thread because I checked reviews and they weren't great, but were from 2019. I wanted something cool and modern with no filter bag, so I thought I would give it a try, and if there were major problems I would return it. I currently live in AZ for half the year ,and Toronto, Canada for the other 6 months. ( Snowbirds) The cleaner lives in Arizona.
I initially was skeptical because of Arizona heat and fine dust debris, but it has been working like a charm. I've been told they updated the debris canister to suck up finer dust , as well as the WIFI capability. They have also removed the cord tugging feature, which sounded like a bad idea anyway. I have attached a video of the cleaner driving along the side of my pool like a BEAST. Hayward doesn't always have a solid reputation, but this cleaner is innovative and pretty cool little tank. I have to also give some praise to Marina Pool, Spa & Patio, as the whole experience has been fantastic. Call them for anything pool related and they will take care of you.

** Link removed by Mod***

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jjbradley
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.