HAYWARD NAVIGATOR UPGRADED TO V FLEX KIT AND NOT WORKING

Adogg623

Feb 10, 2019
Goodyear
I just upgraded my navigator with the v flex kit. I installed every part that came in the kit and also purchased new hose as well. I plugged it in and the turbine spins and the shoes move while holding it in the water but when it gets to the bottom it doesn't move at all. I thought it could be a suction issue so I cleanedout the skimmer basket and the pump basket as well. I also took out my 4 filters and hosed them all down with a pressure washer. Once everything is put back together I am still having the same issue. When I put the hose in the water by itself it sucks on my hand really hard so the suction is definitely good. When the navigator is hooked up it seems the suction is less. Can anyone suggest what I can try to resolve my issue. I talked my wife into letting me rebuild our cleaner rather then buying a whole new one to save some money and I'm getting the "I told you so" comments already lol.

ok nobody hates these or hayward as much as I do, and had you said that it stopped working after a week or so I would say that is just par for the course.....however for it to not work immediately after you replaced everything is pretty bad (even for hayward). The only thing I can think that might cause the problem that your having is that you installed the turbine backwards.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.