Hayward knock-off SWGs

dlwxman

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 28, 2013
Lafayette, IN
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
My Hayward T-Cell-15 just went out after 10 years. I'm looking online for a replacement but it is confusing because I see such a huge range in prices. Obviously, I don't want to spend any more $$ than I have to but I do want a reliable replacement. Are the Hayward-compatible knock-offs any good? My system is Aqua Plus (the manual says for model AQL-PLUS and AQL-PLUS-20). Any suggestions or advice?

Depends what genetic cell you get. Many don’t last long and have sketchy warranties. Read...

Wow, 10 years. Can't beat that with a stick! A lot of folks recommended Circupool. I installed mine last Feb and am very happy with it. If you're going to try something other than Hayward I'd give Circupool a look.

Reactions: wireform
For replacements, they will ship out the product first, allow you to switch it out, then send back the old one. That is their "core charge". They then rebuild the old one you sent back for the next customer.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.